This is a very simple outline of exactly how to build a sales funnel and market your business on the internet in order to get found by your perfect target market. It should give you a good idea of how internet marketing works.
The process may look daunting if you aren’t techy, but if you are truly wanting to be an entrepreneur and use the internet to market your business, you will realize that the work you put in now, will be worth the effort in the end a thousand fold.
Think of it as an education in internet marketing. It’s an alternative to going back to school and ultimately working for someone else. And remember, I am here to help you if you have questions.
Basically, you need TWO things to market well on the internet: a blog and a lead capture page. If you have a blog and a capture page, you can market anything effectively on the internet so that people find you all over the world, get to know you on autopilot, and contact you to buy your stuff or join your business.
Let’s look at the funnel process in order of how you get set up.
- The end result is that you want people to join you in business or buy your products. So it’s important you decide which company or products you are going to promote and be sure it’s something you can stand behind and something you whole heartedly believe in. Start with the end in mind.
- Create a blog. This is how strangers will get to know you and like you and want to work with you. I can help you with this.
- Create a capture page. This will allow you to collect the names and emails of people who are interested in what you have. This list of emails is going to be your most valuable asset.
- Create a follow up email series for people who ask for more information on your blog or website. This means getting an autoresponder, or email service provider. I recommend Aweber because of it’s high deliverability and ease of use.
- Once you have your blog, a capture page, and an autoresponder set up, choose your favourite marketing strategy and stay consistent with it.
Marketing this way is going to brand you as a leader in your niche and grow your business fast. Once you are set up, it is simply a matter of doing a little marketing each day. And remember, the set-up process IS worth the effort.
Contact me if you have any questions at all:)